Free Consultation: (678) 541-6770Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kenneth Allen ParkerKenneth A. Parker, P.C.
- Bankruptcy, Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Ken has practiced bankruptcy law for over 28 years in Georgia. Ken also is a part time Magistrate Court Judge for Gwinnett County. Ken is married with 2 children who attended Mill Creek High School and Georgia Tech. Ken served as President of the Mill Creek Band Booster Club and President of the Mill Creek Athletic Association. Ken is currently currently serving as the Director of the Gainesville Aid Project (GAP).
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Magistrate Judge
- Gwinnett County Magistrate Court
- - Current
- Kenneth A. Parker, P.C.
- - Current
- Paul C. Parker and Associates
- Atlanta's John Marshall Law School
- J.D. (1994) | Law
- Activities: President of the Student Bar Association
- University System of Georgia - University of Georgia
- B.A. | History
- Young Harris College
- A.A. (1988)
- Honors: Young Alumni Award
- Volunteer of the Year
- Gwinnett County Parks and Recreation
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
10 Questions Answered
- Q. I’m in chapter 13 bankruptcy in Georgia. Will the trustee be able to seize my stimulus check?
- A: From what I understand, the Northern District Chapter 13 Trustees will not be seeking stimulus checks.
- Q. Can I avoid a dismissal of my Chapter 13 by getting current on my payments. I received a letter seeking dismissal
- A: More than likely, the answer is Yes, if the only issue is late payments. If you have an attorney, contact him/her immediately and they may be able to work out an arraignment to get your payments current. If you do not have an attorney, I’d advise contacting one immediately.
- Q. Does anyone know of a low price or legal aid or something lawyer for bankruptcy in the Cleveland GA area?
- A: Feel free to contact me at (404) 378-0600. The cost is 1500.00 but that may be a lot cheaper than paying debt you can’t afford. Ken Parker
Contact & Map