Keith Sparks concentrates his legal practice in representing and fighting for individuals. His representation seeks to ensure fair and proper treatment or compensation under the law for hardworking individuals when they have suffered injuries at work or by any other wrongful conduct. This focus has led to him representing hundreds of individuals in workers’ compensation cases for work-related accidents and injuries.
Since joining Katz Friedman, Keith has litigated numerous cases against employers and corporations to ensure injured workers receive their just compensation. His workers’ compensation experience includes severe injuries involving: neck or cervical spine, low back or lumbar spine, shoulder injuries, carpal tunnel, arm or elbow injuries, leg or knee injuries, multiple repetitive work type injuries, disfigurement or scarring claims, and numerous other types of injuries involving workplace accidents.
He has litigated all over the State of Illinois against large businesses like: Chicago Transit Authority, American Airlines, Chipotle, City of Chicago, FedEx, Fram, Kraft Foods, State of Illinois, Walgreens Distribution Center, Dollar General, Aldi Foods, Mariano’s Fresh Market, Navistar and Walmart. He also frequently travels across the state to meet with and discuss cases with his clients and those who need representation.
He has discussed various topics at multiple presentations given in front of injured workers, unions and its members, and at some law schools. These presentations covered multiple topics like: Workers’ Compensation, Social Security Disability, Family Medical Leave Act and American Disabilities Act.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Katz, Friedman, Eisenstein, Johnson, Bareck & Bertuca
- Patterson, Buchanan, Fobes & Leitch
- DePaul College of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- Pacific Lutheran University
- B.B.A. (2007)
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- National Asian American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- What Members Should Know About Illinois Workers' Compensation, FMLA, SSDI & Labor Rights, United Auto Workers Union Hall
- Keith Sparks' Website Profile
- Katz, Friedman, Eisenstein, Johnson, Bareck & Bertuca Website
- Chicago Injury Attorneys Blog
- A Controversial Tweet Re-Raises an Old Aviation Question: What Part of the Plane Has the Highest Survival Rate in a Crash?
21 October 2019
- What It Takes to Win Your Head Injury Case Based on an In-flight Aviation Accident
15 October 2019
- What Happens if Uber or Lyft Knew a Driver Was Dangerous and Kept that Driver on the Road Anyway?
10 October 2019
- Eliminating the Hurdles Blocking Your Path to Success in Your Illinois Injury Case
8 October 2019
- What Can I Do if I’m Hurt Because My Uber or Lyft Driver Was Behind the Wheel of an Unsafe Vehicle?
30 September 2019
- Fourteen Women Sue Lyft Alleging that the Rideshare Service’s Drivers Raped or Sexually Assaulted Them
24 September 2019
- What Should You Do if You’ve Been Injured by a Food/Beverage Cart Aboard a Commercial Air Flight?
23 September 2019
- A Logistics Entity Faces Thousands in Fines for Failing to Provide Proper Safety Protections for Airport Workers
20 September 2019
- What is an ‘Agency’ Relationship in Illinois Law and How May It Help if I’ve Been Hit and Injured by a Delivery or Rideshare Driver?
13 September 2019