Kathy Alice Brown Esq
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma, Employment Law, Insurance Claims ...
- North Carolina, West Virginia
A Former TV anchor and investigative reporter now has her own law firm. Kathy Brown struck out on her own this year. Brown represents individuals who have been injured through no fault of their own. Brownâs office, Kathy Brown Law, PLLC, is located in Charleston, WV where she currently resides, but she has a statewide practice. She currently handles cases for clients in Cabell, Kanawha, Ohio, Nicholas and Marshall Counties.
Brown was a television newscaster at WSAZ-TV in Huntington-Charleston for nearly 20 years before heading off to law school. She is a 2001 graduate of the West Virginia University College of Law. Brown excelled in law school, writing and editing for Law Review and graduating Order of the Barristers, an honor for outstanding performance at oral argument.
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- Contingent Fees
- North Carolina
- West Virginia
- West Virginia State Bar
- - Current