Born and raised in Southeastern Minnesota, Karl has years of experience in general practice. He advises clients on a wide range of legal subjects including commercial and criminal law with special emphasis on family and bankruptcy law.
His experience includes a focus on consumer bankruptcy proceedings for businesses and individuals wishing to alleviate the burden of unmanageable debt, as well as non-bankruptcy debt workouts. He has represented numerous individuals and business concerns guiding them from commencement of their bankruptcy case to their discharge, and other post-discharge issues.
Karl also has focuses much of his practice on family law, including marital dissolutions, paternity, custody, child support, prenuptial agreements, and wills and trusts.
In addition Karl is active in the community. He spends time volunteering with the Boy Scouts of America, is a member of the Sons of the American Legion, and of Mt. Moriah Lutheran Church in Byron.
- Business Law
- Family Law
- Free Consultation
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flat fee or hourly rate depending on type of case.
- Founding Attorney
- Karl A. Kruger, Attorney at Law
- - Current
- Creighton University
- Honors: Law Ambassadors, Intern for Magistrate Thalken of the US District Court - Nebraska.
- University of Minnesota - Duluth
- B.A. | Major: Political Science, Minor: HIstory
- Honors: Arrowhead Award, Alpha Phi Omega, UMD Safewalk
- Rochester Community and Technical College
- Eagle Scout
- Boy Scouts of America
- Minnesota State Bar
- - Current
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys