Justin PetersonKentucky, Call Me! Free Consultation.
- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Insurance Claims ...
Mr. Peterson has been a trial attorney since graduating from the University Of Kentucky College of Law. He has obtained millions of dollars in settlements on behalf of his clients. As lead counsel, Mr.Peterson has tried multiple criminal cases to a jury verdict and enjoys an undefeated record. Mr. Peterson has also served as lead counsel and tried multiple civil cases to jury verdict with successful results.
Prior to starting the Peterson Law Office, Mr. Peterson was a partner/shareholder at a large insurance defense law firm in Lexington. His practice representing the insurance companies and their insureds in the highest level of litigation has prepared him for handling any type of injury claim. He knows what the insurance companies look for in evaluating settlements and what drives increased settlements and successful results.
Mr. Peterson’s litigation practice include: auto and truck accidents, premises liability, fall cases, medical malpractice, wrongful death, personal injury, insurance bad faith (USCPA), product liability, business and contractual litigation, employment law, wrongful termination, and civil rights claims, including discrimination and retaliation matters. Mr. Peterson also serves as General Counsel for the Lexington Legends and coaches the tournament of champions trial teams at the University of Kentucky College of Law. Call today to schedule a consultation with Mr. Peterson or one of our other experienced Lexington personal injury lawyers today.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- University of Kentucky College of Law
- J.D. (2008)
- University of Kentucky
- B.S. (2005) | Finance and Economics
- Kentucky Bar Association  # 92633
- Peterson Law Office Website