I am a dedicated Estate Planning, Probate, Trust, Tax and Charitable Planning attorney, serving clients throughout Coachella Valley. As a CPA and Certified Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law Specialist, I provide comprehensive legal representation focused on estate planning, probate & trust litigation, and complex tax and charitable planning matters.
With 20 years of experience, I am dedicated to attentive service and exceptional counsel based on the unique needs of my clients. I am committed to achieving their goals and objectives in a fast and reliable manner. I have been recognized by my peers with an AV Preeminent Rating, and named a Top Lawyer by Palm Springs Life Magazine.
My husband and I live in Palm Desert where we are active in the Coachella Valley community. Outside of work, we can be found enjoying golf, tennis and walking our dogs, Grace and Crosby.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Pet Trusts
- Trust Administration
- Burt + Clerc
- Western State College of Law at Argosy University
- J.D. (1999)
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- B.A. (1985)
- Top Lawyer
- Palm Springs Life Magazine
- AV Preeminent (Highest) Rating
- California State Bar  # 207585
- California Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- Desert Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Certified Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law Specialist
- California Board of Legal Specialization
- Julia Burt's Website Profile
- Burt + Clerc Website
- Palm Springs Estate Planning Lawyer Blog
- Should You Ask Your Parents About Their Estate Plan?
23 December 2019
- Can You Inherit Loyalty Points from a California Estate?
17 October 2019
- Julia E. Burt and Heidi Richert Clerc Named Top Lawyers
17 August 2019