Free Consultation: (773) 720-9736Tap to Call This Lawyer
Juan Ooink

Juan Ooink

Ooink Law
  • Criminal Law, Domestic Violence, DUI & DWI...
  • Illinois
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Criminal defense attorney practicing in Will, Du Page, Cook, Kane, Kendall and surrounding areas handling matter from minor traffic tickets, DUIs, domestic battery, drugs cases, sex cases and all misdemeanors and felonies.

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • Domestic Violence
  • DUI & DWI
  • Intellectual Property
  • Juvenile Law
  • Patents
Additional Practice Area
  • Traffic
  • Free Consultation
    Free consultation over the phone
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Master Card and Visa
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
6th Circuit
7th Circuit
U.S. Supreme Court
Professional Experience
Ooink Law
- Current
Criminal defense firm handling matters in Will, DuPage, Cook, Kane, Kendall and the surrounding areas.
Giamanco & Ooink
DePaul College of Law
J.D. (2003)
Lawrence Technological University
B.S. (1996) | Mechanical Engineering
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
461 Questions Answered

Q. Supposedly have a theft case.
A: You need to hire a criminal defense attorney to look into this matter for you. The sooner you do this the better.
Q. How Can I get a 2017 ticket amended from above 15- 25 mph to below 14?
A: You can discuss this issue with an attorney to see if that attorney can do anything to assist you.
Q. I keyed a car in October 2018. The lady filed a police report, I spoke to her and paid her back in 7 days.
A: Yes to all of your questions. Charges can be filed within the statute of limitations.
Q. Should I call again? Is this serious? Why would they use a picture of me from fb?
A: Absolutely not, you should not call them back. You should hire a criminal defense attorney to assist you with this matter right away. DO NOT speak to anyone regarding anything until you have hired an attorney.
Q. Do I have the right to know the evidence Michigan has against me to charge me with something
A: Absolutely, but you should hire a Michigan Criminal Defense Attorney if you have been charged with something. The sooner you hire an attorney the better.
Q. Im currently under C. S. for a speeding ticket and just received a ticket for no proof of insurance. Will this effect it
A: No, but you have to go to court and show proof that you were insured on the date and time of the No Insurance ticket. Once you do this, the No Insurance ticket will be dismissed. It is not usual to receive a No Insurance ticket without receiving another ticket at the same time unless you were involved in an accident and not at fault.
Q. Spouse/victim domestic assualt. Can I refuse to work with PO and claim spousal privilege? Will they have to drop charges
A: Your husband needs a criminal defense attorney and he needs one right away. The sooner he hire an attorney, the sooner that attorney can tell him what his best options are.
Q. I got a ticket over 3 years ago. Will it drop off and can I get my licence back
A: Tickets do not just drop off if you do not deal with them. You need to have an experienced traffic attorney review your driving record to tell you what you need to do in order to get your license back. The sooner you do this the better.
Q. I’m 16 and have a clean driving record. I was cited in Illinois for doing 26mph above posted speed.
A: What you should be more concerned with is receiving a conviction on this matter because it is a criminal offense and a conviction could cause you issues with education, employment, housing and financing. You need to have your parents hire an attorney for you to assist you with this matter. The sooner you hire an attorney the better, so that attorney can start working on the case.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Ooink Law
1947 Barrington Ave
Bolingbrook, IL 60490
Telephone: (773) 720-9736
Cell: (773) 720-9736