Juan G. Mejia is an Associate Attorney in the Palm Beach Gardens Office. Mr. Mejia concentrates his practice in community association law, specifically handling bank foreclosure matters. Mr. Mejia is also involved with collections and association lien foreclosures.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Mejia was an intern at the NBC/Universal Telemundo Network, where he conducted research regarding intellectual property matters, advertisement compliance, FTC and FCC regulations. Mr. Mejia also reviewed and analyzed program content to insure compliance with government regulations and network standards.
- Jay Steven Levine Law Group
- University of Florida
- B.A. | Political Science
- Florida International University College of Law
- ABA/BNA Award for Excellence in the Study of Intellectual Property Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in the Study of Intellectual Property Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in the Study of Computer and Internet Law
- Dean’s List
- Florida Bar
- Blog entries
- ELEMENTS OF A CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT
1 October 2019
- INSURANCE AND CASUALTY CLASS FOR COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION MANAGERS
21 June 2018
- LEVINE LAW GROUP PRESENTS FREE SEMINARS FOR MAY AND JUNE, 2018.
25 January 2018
- ASSOCIATIONS LAW REVIEW – JULY 2017 – NEW LEGISLATION REGARDING ESTOPPEL CERTIFICATES
5 July 2017
- INSURANCE DILEMMA FOR CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATIONS
19 June 2017
- Are you ready for the 2017 Hurricane Season?
6 March 2017
- Homeowners Associations Need to be Aware of the Marketable Record Title Act (“MRTA”)
1 November 2016
- Fining Committee Members- Are You Insured?
16 September 2016
- Jay Steven Levine Contributes Quote to South Florida Cooperator Article
26 June 2013