Juan Gainza, Esq. graduated from Florida International University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice, and received his Juris Doctorate from Nova Southeastern University School of Law. Fluent in both English and Spanish, his excellent research and writing skills enable him to analyze and articulate complex legal issues clearly, concisely and decisively.
Mr. Gainza specializes in the areas of Personal Injury, Family Law and Immigration. He is a current member of the Florida Bar and past member of the American Immigration Lawyers’s Association and the American Bar Association.
Call Juan at (954) 463-1210 to discuss your legal concerns. You have his personal guarantee that he will work ceaselessly, and with the utmost care and respect, to provide you with the dedicated legal representation you deserve.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- Gainza Law Group
- Nova Southeastern University
- Florida International University
- The Florida Bar
- Juan Gainza, Esq.'s Website Profile
- Gainza Law Group Website
- Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Blog and Legal News
- Dealing With Your Insurance Company After A Car Accident In Florida
10 September 2020
- Why Do I Need An Attorney After A Car Accident?
31 August 2020
- Personal Injury In A Virtual World
17 August 2020