Juan hails from the town of La Feria, Texas where he grew up on a farm and ranch. His upbringing instilled in him the value of respect and a purpose to help others. These values helped Juan as he pursued his studies at the University of Texas Pan American and University of Texas, where he graduated with his law degree.
Prior to practicing law in the great state of Texas, Juan had the privilege of working in Washington, DC in the U.S. House of Representatives and United States Treasury Department where he worked on national issues related to financial services, small businesses, and healthcare. Once he left Washington, DC, Juan returned to the Rio Grande Valley where he represents individuals and businesses in both state and federal court.
When Juan isn't in court zealously advocating for his clients, he can be found enjoying his time with his wife and two children.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Spanish: Spoken
- The University of Texas School of Law
- J.D. (2014)
- State Bar of Texas  # 24094908
- Mediator's Certificate
- University of Texas School of Law