Claimed Lawyer Profile
I am an informed transactional and commercial attorney who counsels businesses on organizational questions and planning matters including shareholder, contract, finance, and private placements as well as purchasing or selling businesses.
- Business Law
- Securities Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Court of International Trade
- The Fernandes Law Firm
- - Current
- After several years at medium to larger law firms I went out on my and have not looked back for minute since then. Director, Northern Labs, Inc., Manitowoc, WI May 1999 -March 2002. Oversaw and approved of all transactions, including agreements for the manufacturing of a new facility, for this former subsidiary of S.E. Johnson Wax with annual sales in excess of forty million dollars. Reviewed compensation for key employees and provided status reports on the progress of business. Reviewed Corporate Director's Guidebook, Third Edition by The Committee on Corporate Laws, Section of Business Law, American Bar Association (2001) published in the December 2002 issue of the Wisconsin Lawyer. Reviewed Wisconsin Secured Transactions Forms and Practice Manual, by Anthony C. Marino, published in the February 2003 issue of the Wisconsin Lawyer. January 2007, Appointed to Office of Lawyer Regulation Disciplinary Committee, Arm of the Wisconsin Supreme Court that disciplines lawyers.
- Marquette U
- Wisconsin State Bar # 1029671
- Wisconsin Office of Lawyer Regulation
- - Current
- Activities: January 2007, Appointed to Office of Lawyer Regulation Disciplinary Committee, Arm of the Wisconsin Supreme Court that disciplines lawyers.
Articles & Publications
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map