Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- DUI & DWI
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Additional Practice Area
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Teague Law: The Josh Teague Firm, LLC
- - Current
- The practice of law isn't a job for Josh - its a passion - fueled by his desire to fight for those who have no voice, who are unable to fight for themselves, or just need a helping hand. Josh founded Teague Law on the principal that every Client should have an unflinching advocate and he goes to battle for his clients every day with that in mind. Josh now focuses his practice on fighting for clients who need help with DUI, Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, and Bankruptcy matters - however, Josh continues to assist clients with business, adoption, estate planning, and probate cases.
- Associate Attorney
- Mahan & Associates
- Served as lead counsel on Criminal, DUI, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, and Bankruptcy Cases.
- Law Intern
- United States' Attorneys Office
- Served as a legal intern for the United States' Attorneys Office for the Middle District of Florida.
- Judicial Law Intern
- Appalachian Judicial Circuit
- Served as Judicial Law Intern to the Hon. Chief Judge Brenda Weaver and Hon. Judge Roger Bradley
- Florida Coastal School of Law
- J.D. (2010) | Law
- Honors: Book Award: Criminal Law, Trial Practice Awards for Best Opening, Best Direct, and Best Criminal Team
- University System of Georgia - Kennesaw State University
- B.S. (2006) | Social Science Education
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Clients Choice Award
- Clients Choice Award for DUI, Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, and Bankruptcy.
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- - Current
Articles & Publications
- What should I do if stopped for DUI?
- Teague Law
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map