Free Consultation: (702) 970-4224Tap to Call This Lawyer
Joseph R Maridon Jr

Joseph R Maridon Jr

The Maridon Law Firm, LLC
  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Insurance Claims
  • Nevada
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

The Maridon Law Firm, LLC is a full service civil litigation law firm focusing primarily on personal injury. We help accident victims recover the maximum compensation possible for their injuries. Our law firm is dedicated to providing the legal guidance and counsel that injured persons and their families need. When you call our office, we will schedule a free consultation immediately. The Maridon Law Firm, LLC is experienced in a wide variety of cases. From serious car accidents to deadly aviation accidents, the Maridon Law Firm, LLC understands the law and will get results.

If you are wondering if you have a case, contact our office today for a free consultation.

Practice Areas
Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Insurance Claims
Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
Additional Practice Areas
  • Car Accidents
  • Constitutional Law
  • General Civil
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Most cases are handled on a Flat Fee basis.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
The Maridon Law Firm, LLC
- Current
UNLV-William S. Boyd School of Law
Placeholder image for education.
Panelist Rocognition
Phi Alpha Delta
Professional Associations
Nevada State Bar  # 8561
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Three easy steps to a less unpleasant traffic stop – How to get pulled over and survive
The Maridon Law Firm
Speaking Engagements
Panelist, Pre-law Panel Discussion, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Phi Alpha Delta, Pre-law Chapter
Bar License
State Bar of Nevada
Websites & Blogs
LV Traffic Ticket Guy
Legal Answers
3 Questions Answered
Q. Can I still take legal action from my previous apartment Complex for breach of contract if accrued in 2015?
A: The answer to your question can be found in NRS 11.190. To sue for breach of a written contract, you generally have 6 years. It appears, however, that you are complaining about much more than breach of contract. Any damage that you suffered as a result of any wrongful act or negligence on the part of the manager or others involved may be barred by a two year limitation. This is something that you will need to talk to a lawyer about to determine when the damage occurred, and if it can be considered ongoing for purposes of the statute of limitations.
Q. Can a landlord increase rent after you sign a new lease agreement but before your original one expires?
A: You rent amount will be stated in the lease, along with the date that it become effective. New leases generally start at the expiration of the old lease, but the parties are generally free to negotiate for any date they want.
Q. If I was fired for calling into work and my boss said I was supposed Be in at 6 but got there at 7 I’m being den unem.
A: You should file for unemployment. It may take a while to receive benefits, but in Nevada, it is almost unheard of anymore to be denied benefits unless you are convicted of a crime.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
50 S. Jones Blvd., Suite 102
50 S. Jones Blvd., Suite 102
Las Vegas, NV 89107
Telephone: (702) 970-4224
Fax: (702) 410-6396