Joseph Lawrence McCaffrey
- Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation, Medical Malpractice ...
- New Jersey
A member of the New Jersey & New York Bar, Joseph McCaffrey is the most recent addition to the Selem-Antonucci family. He graduated from Widener University, Delaware School of law a member of the Transactional Law Honor Society, Dean’s List, and president of the Brehon’s Irish Law Society and Sports and Entertainment Law Society.
Prior to joining Selem-Antonucci, Joseph was the law clerk to the Honorable James J. McGann in Monmouth County Superior Court.
Born and raised in Union New Jersey, Joseph looks forward to serving the community and providing outstanding legal services to those in need.
J.D., Widener University – Delaware School of Law
B.A., Rowan University – Rohrer College of Business
Brehon Law Foundation PFCU Scholarship Winner
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Courts
- Rowan University
- B.S. (2017) | Entrepreneurship & Marketing
- State Bar of New Jersey
- - Current