Joseph Klein is a founding partner of Korsinsky & Klein, LLP. He manages the firm’s elder law group, which includes handling all aspects of elder law planning and Medicaid planning. He has extensive experience with complex trusts and estates and regularly practices in the Surrogate’s Court in New York State. He is a graduate of Brooklyn Law School and is admitted to both the New York and New Jersey Bars. In addition to being an attorney, Mr. Klein is also a licensed Certified Public Accountant in New York State.
Joseph is an active member of the New York State Bar Association and lectures regularly throughout the state. He does pro bono legal work for nonprofit organizations and is on the board of four nonprofit organizations.
Joseph enjoys spending time with his wife and their six children. He likes traveling and attending his children’s activities.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- New Jersey
- New York
- Founding Partner
- Korsinsky & Klein LLP
- Brooklyn Law School
- J.D. (2004)
- City University of New York - Brooklyn College
- B.S. (1997) | Accounting
- New York State Bar Association # 574978
- Certified Public Accountant
- New York State
- Korsinsky & Klein LLP website
- Korsinsky & Klein LLP blog
- Medicaid Estate Recovery
13 September 2019
- Are Nursing Homes Guardians of the Elderly?
11 September 2019
- Collecting a Spouse’s Social Security Benefits
5 September 2019
- Legal Documents Every Older Person Should Possess
29 August 2019
- What is Article 81 for Guardianship in New York?
27 August 2019
- How to Successfully Manage a Trust
23 August 2019
- Michael Korsinsky Comments on Jeffrey Epstein’s Will to New York Daily News
22 August 2019
- Rent Control Law Challenged
21 August 2019
- Jeffrey Epstein’s Will Signed Days Before Death
20 August 2019