Joseph John RinaldiBrill & Rinaldi, The Law Firm
- Personal Injury, Insurance Claims, Maritime Law ...
Joseph J. Rinaldi, Jr., graduated from the University of Florida in 1998 and from the University of Miami School of Law in 2002. He is licensed to practice in Florida, in both State and Federal Courts, as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States. Memberships: Florida Bar Association, American Association for Justice, Florida Justice Association, American Bar Association, Broward County Bar Association, Florida Admiralty Trial Lawyers Association, United District Court for the Southern District of Florida, United District Court for the Northern District of Florida, United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida and United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Maritime Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
No Fee Guarantee: You are not responsible for attorneys fees or costs associated with your case until our attorneys are able to obtain a settlement or judgment on your case.
- 11th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Miami School of Law
- J.D. (2002)
- University of Florida
- B.A. (1998)
- Florida State Bar  # 0581941
- Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
- Misdiagnosis and Medical Malpractice
May 17, 2023
- What to Know About Dangerous and Defective Toys
April 24, 2023
- Damages in a Personal Injury Claim
April 14, 2023
Our firm is dedicated to providing the highest standard of legal representation to our clients. BRILL & RINALDI, The Law Firm, understands the value of personal service. Yet personal attention must also be coupled with experienced and educated advice.Brill & Rinaldi Clients
These are real clients of Brill & Rinaldi Law Firm that have benefitted from our expertiseTravel Insurance
Do you need travel insurance? What is covered by travel insurance? This video gives you some insight on travel insurance when injured on a cruise.How Is My Insurance Involved if Injured on a Cruise?
Injured on a cruise? How is your insurance involved? Joe Rinaldi sheds some light on what to expect from your own personal insurance when injured on a cruise as well as the challenges of filing a lawsuit against a cruise line.Medical Malpractice On A Cruise
Joe Rinaldi covers important topics of what to do and who is responsible if medical malpractice happens onboard a cruise ship.What Is Auto Insurance?
This video goes over a basic understanding of Auto Insurance and the types of coverages offered by Auto Insurance companies.What Should I Do If I Get Hurt On A Cruise?
This video is full of helpful tips on what to consider if hurt on a cruise and what you should consider when choosing an attorney to represent you in this type of case.BRILL & RINALDI, The Law Firm