Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Successfully defending people against criminal charges in Boston and throughout Massachusetts.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Criminal Defense Attorney
- Simons Law Office
- - Current
- Defending the rights and freedom of people facing criminal charges in Massachusetts.
- Suffolk University Law School
- J.D. (2011) | Criminal Defense
- Honors: Dean's List
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor. Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
- MASSACHUSETTS ASSOCIATION OF CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYERS
- Criminal Defense Attorney - Member
- - Current
- Activities: MACDL's mission is to preserve the adversary system of justice; to maintain and foster independent and able criminal defense lawyers and to ensure justice and due process for persons accused of crime. MACDL will be an advocate for the advocate.
Articles & Publications
- Judge: Abuser 'needs to be caged'
- The Salem News
- From Solo to Managing a Small Firm , Transitions: From Law School to Lawyer & From Solo to Managing a Small Firm , Boston, MA
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Panelists will discuss how they have succeeded in growing their firms by developing a growth plan, using a coach and utilizing referral networks. As an attorney in a solo or a small firm, you will receive tips on how to grow your practice by expanding and nurturing your attorney referral network, the changes to expect as you grow, and how to plan and respond appropriately.
- Clients' Choice Award
11 Questions Answered
- Q. If a family member was murdered, how can a relative find out information about the case or about the progress of a case?
- A: The relative should be able to get an update on the case by going to the clerk's office at the courthouse where the case is pending and asking to look at the file.
- Q. What can i do to help my boyfriend after my daughter made false assault and battery charges on her stepfather?
- A: The best thing you can do for your boyfriend is to make sure he has an excellent criminal defense attorney. Domestic violence charges - probably "assault and battery on a family or household member" - are prosecuted quite harshly in Massachusetts. It sounds like you will make a good witness since you were present for the (lack of) incident. One thing to avoid is pressuring your daughter to change her story; that could lead to intimidation of a witness charges. Good luck.
- Q. Brother being charged with 2 counts of murder and something else. Self defense. Low income family. Need help
- A: You have at least a couple options. Your brother can ask the judge to assign him another court appointed lawyer, or you can call around and try to find a private defense attorney who would be willing to take the case either pro bono or at a reduced fee. I have certainly agreed to that when possible. Good luck to you and your family.
Contact & Map