I am a founding partner of Gale, Angelo, Johnson & Pruett P.C., and practice in the areas of bankruptcy and consumer litigation. In bankruptcy, I represent both consumer debtors and businesses in chapter 7, 11, and 13 matters. In consumer litigation, I represent consumers in litigation under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Telephone Consumer Reporting Act, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, and the Rosenthal Act and has handled cases in those areas before both state and federal courts. I also have experience with appeals, having worked on cases before the Bankruptcy Appellate Panel and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 268542
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing Partner
- Gale, Angelo, Johnson & Pruett PC
- - Current
- Senior Associate
- Consumer Bankruptcy Law Firm
- University of California - Davis
- B.A. | Political Science & History
- Willamette University College of Law
- Activities: Associate editor of the Willamette Law Review.
- California State Bar
- Gale, Angelo, Johnson & Pruett P.C. Website
- Gale, Angelo, Johnson & Pruett P.C.
- DADS ARE FILING FOR CUSTODY OF THEIR CHILDREN – AND SUCCEEDING.
20 September 2019
- We’re Broke. Should my wife and I file bankruptcy before or after we file for divorce?
14 June 2019
- I Married my dream guy but my new husband just told me he was sterile and cannot produce children. What do I do?
7 June 2019
- I bought my fiance a 2-carat diamond ring then she left me for another guy. Can I get the ring back?
31 May 2019
- Can I file for child support if the father doesn’t know he had a child?
24 May 2019
- My Experience on a Plane with a Stranger and her Baby.
17 May 2019
- I’m Getting Divorced; Should I Care What a QDRO is?
10 May 2019
- My Ex was Ordered to Pay My Attorney’s Fees but She Went to Lake Tahoe Instead!
4 May 2019
- Should I File for Bankruptcy Before or After My Divorce?
26 April 2019