Mr. Namerow is an accomplished trial attorney who concentrates his practice on complex personal injury litigation and representing seriously injured and disabled individuals. Mr. Namerow has distinguished himself representing victims in a wide variety of personal injury, products liability, professional liability and various Workers’ Compensation and Social Security claims. Another area Mr. Namerow focuses on is nursing home abuse/neglect in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Personal Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Car, Truck & Bus Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- New Jersey
- Nenner & Namerow, P.C.
- - Current
- Deasey, Mahoney, Valentini and North, Ltd.
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- Pennsylvania State University - University Park
- B.A. (2001) | Political Science
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- Pennsylvania Slip & Fall Law - Financial Compensation
- Nenner & Namerow
- PA Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect Injury Lawyers
- Philadelphia Slip & Fall Law
- Pain & Suffering Compensation in a Pennsylvania Slip & Fall Accident Lawsuit
23 October 2019
- Pennsylvania Sidewalk Fall Accident Lawsuits – What to Prove to Win Your Case
27 September 2019
- Statute of Limitations for Slip & Fall Accident Lawsuits in Pennsylvania
16 September 2019
- Slip & Fall Accident Law in Delaware County, PA
12 September 2019
- Is my landlord liable for my fall accident?
8 February 2019
- Pennsylvania Fall Accident Law – Government Liable for Accidents on Property (2019 Update)
4 January 2019
- Financial Compensation for Injuries Due to Landlord Negligence in Pennsylvania
13 November 2018
- Fell on a Sidewalk in Philadelphia? Property Owner Liability Law for Fall Down Accidents on Sidewalk
22 February 2018
- Philadelphia Slip, Trip and Fall Accidents in Stores- By a Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyer
19 December 2017
- Philadelphia Car Accident Law
- I was hit by a car crossing the street in Philadelphia and have medical bills. I don’t own a car so I don’t have car insurance. Who pays for my medical bills?
22 May 2019
- I was hit by a car in Philadelphia and missed a lot of work from my injuries. Who pays for my lost wages?
8 April 2019
- Philly Car Accidents – Medical Bills & Lost Wages
15 March 2019
- Pennsylvania Car Accident Benefits Law – Claims Available for Injured Victims
27 February 2019
- What is a UIM claim in Pennsylvania?
17 January 2019
- Rear End Car Accidents in Pennsylvania – Can You Get Compensated for Injuries?
9 November 2018
- Philadelphia Car Accident Injuries – Who Had the Right of Way in an Intersection Accident?
17 September 2018
- Pre-Existing Injuries & Pennsylvania Car Accident Injury Law
13 September 2018
- PA Car Accident Law: Financial Compensation for Back Injuries in a Philadelphia Auto Accident
2 August 2018
The nursing home neglect and elder abuse attorneys at Nenner & Namerow, P.C. handle a substantial number of nursing care negligence lawsuits in the Pennsylvania and New Jersey area. We have earned the trust of the community to protect their loved ones from nursing home neglect, abuse and injury.