Free Consultation: (707) 694-7213Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Bankruptcy, Estate Planning, Tax Law ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- US District Court, Northern District of California
- US Tax Court
- Chinese: Spoken
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of California Hastings College of the Law
- J.D. (2000) | Tax, Estate Planning, Intellectual Property, Business
- Honors: Tax Law Concentration
- Activities: Symposium Editor, COMM/ENT Law Review
- State Bar of California  # 215307
50 Questions Answered
- Q. How do I go about ending guardianship and regaining custody of my son? I live in a different state than my son
- A: I understand that your son lives in a state different than your own. You should hire an attorney who practices with relevant expertise in the state where your son now resides.
- Q. I have a trust that I need to get real property into. It's in Riverside County, CA. Can I do this myself? What forms?
- A: see, https://saclaw.org/legal-forms/
- Q. I need to get a copy of ownership for the land that i already own i lost my paperwork
- A: You might search for your properties: in person at the county property collector, online through the internet, or with the help of an individual.
Contact & Map