At Breeden Law Office, we help our clients deal with difficult legal problems in the areas of family law, criminal defense, estate matters, and contracts. Legal problems can take you by surprise and seem overwhelming. The consequences of divorce, criminal charges, or business disputes can change your life in an instant. Our job is to guide you through the process and seek out the best resolution. Clients throughout North Carolina rely on the business, criminal and family law attorneys at the Breeden Law Office to provide help and hope when neither seems possible.
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- North Carolina
- Founder, Attorney
- Breeden Law Office
- - Current
- Campbell Law School
- 10 Best in State
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- Peer Reviewed
- Clients' Choice Award
- North Carolina State Bar # 29120
- American Bar Association
- Johnston County Bar Association
- Can I Collect Child Support from a Self-Employed Parent?
- Jonathan Breeden's Website Profile
- Breeden Law Office Website
- Smithfield Family Law Website
- Breeden Law Office Blog
- Can I Pay No Child Support If My Ex Agrees?
27 September 2019
- What to Expect in a Johnson County Family Court Hearing
20 September 2019
- Can I Stop Paying Support If I’m Denied Visitation?
13 September 2019
- Divorce and Your Child at School
6 September 2019
- When to Request Child Support Modifications in NC
28 August 2019
- Who Inherits a Business in NC?
21 August 2019
- Am I Responsible for My Ex’s Student Loans?
15 August 2019
- How Domestic Violence Affects Child Custody in NC
14 August 2019
- How Often Should I Update My Will?
31 July 2019