Free Consultation: (845) 709-6644Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jonathan Bradford Ripps

Jonathan Bradford Ripps

  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Personal Injury ...
  • New York
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

A versatile lawyer, Jonathan Ripps handles a wide array of cases. Whether you have been accused of driving under the influence of alcohol or victimized by somebody else’s negligence, you can depend on this trusted lawyer for excellent legal advice and representation. A passionate and proactive attorney, he will work tirelessly to secure a favorable resolution for your current case. For the ultimate in criminal and traffic defense, personal injury and entertainment law, do not hesitate to turn to the Law Offices of Jonathan B. Ripps.

Practice Areas
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    DUI & DWI
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
    Entertainment & Sports Law
    Traffic Tickets
    Suspended License
    Domestic Violence
    Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
  • Free Consultation
    I am a former Assistant District Attorney - call today for a FREE CONSULTATION
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New York
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Assistant District Attorney
Rockland County District Attorney's Office
University Of Toledo
Placeholder image for education.
Ohio State University - Columbus
B.A. (1991) | English / Art History
Avid Buckeye Fan!
Ohio State University - Columbus Logo
Nominated: "10 Best" Attorneys for New York
American Institute of DWI Attorneys
Professional Associations
New York State Bar  # 2691988
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
21 Questions Answered
Q. Car accident
A: Hi. So sorry about your incident. You can definitely attempt to file a suit in order to get a recovery. However, New York has a threshold with regard to the level of injury one would require in order to file a cause of action. I would suggest that you consult a NY attorney to see if you have a viable case. All the best, Jon
Q. What type of lawyer to file suit against company found guilty by NYS Dept. of Labor?
A: Hi. That is a very interesting fact pattern. You definitely want to consult with an attorney prior to settling a potential action. We are happy to provide you with a free consultation, as I’m sure many others are as well. All the best. Stay safe, have a great weekend. Jon
Q. Is there a time limit to file on a wrongful death (hospital) lawsuit in New York state?
A: Hi – I’m so terribly sorry about your incident. I can’t imagine how you are feeling. If you would like to talk to Us or any other attorney, please contact me and we can discuss a little more Fullyt about whether you have any ability to file a suit that involves recovery. Again, I’m so sorry. It must be so devastating. All the best and stay safe, Jon
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Law Office Of Jonathan B. Ripps
254 S. Main Street
5th Floor
New City, NY 10956
Telephone: (845) 709-6644
Fax: (866) 965-0222