New Jersey personal injury lawyer, John W. Bensulock, is a licensed attorney in the State of New Jersey. Mr. Bensulock has gained 23+ years of legal experience in various civil matters. Ms. Bensulock resides in New Jersey and has two sons.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Municipal Law
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- New Jersey
- Law Offices of Harold J. Gerr
- Rutgers University - New Brunswick/Piscataway
- Quinnipiac University School of Law
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- New Jersey State Bar  # 058761994
- - Current
- Harold J. Gerr - Attorney at Law
- Harold J. Gerr Blog
- Can Tire Blowouts Cause Truck Accidents?
28 December 2020
- How Do I Avoid a Car Accident Caused by a Blind Spot?
15 December 2020
- Are Construction Workers Frequently Exposed to Toxic Chemicals?
8 December 2020