(307) 857-0300Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Business Law, Native American Law, Real Estate Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
John Schumacher has over 30 years of legal experience and has resided in Fremont County since 1991. His practice in the area has given him extensive experience and expertise in Native American Law, Oil & Gas Law, and Water Rights. He also practices Real Estate & Business Law, as well as dealing with Trusts & Estates.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Native American Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Environmental Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law
- J.D. (1986)
- University of Louisiana - Lafayette
- B.A. (1982)
- Wyoming State Bar
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Schumacher Law Firm, P.C.
Contact & Map