John Michael Montevideo
- Personal Injury, Business Law, Construction Law ...
- California, District of Columbia
John Michael Montevideo became a trial attorney to help people. He dedicates his practice to sharing his clients’ stories and bringing them justice for the wrongs committed against them. He is Founder and Senior Trial Attorney of Montevideo Law, PC.
After earning his degree in Business Management and Marketing from Loyola Marymount University, John Michael dedicated a year of service to the Jesuit Volunteer Corps (JVC) in Houston, TX. He served full-time with Vita Living, Inc., a non-profit working with those with mental and physical developmental disabilities. It was during this time of service that he became inspired to pursue his legal career to help people vocalize and fight injustice. John Michael went on to earn his Juris Doctorate near the top of his class from Howard University School of Law in Washington, D.C.
John Michael’s practice involves protecting the rights of those who have suffered harm as a result of another’s conduct.
He has handled countless cases with successful results on behalf of his clients. These results include six, seven and eight figure verdicts and settlements. John Michael has been admitted to practice before all courts in the State of California, District of Columbia in Washington D.C., as well as the United States District Court for the Central District of California. John Michael is also an appointed and commissioned Notary Public of the State of California.
John Michael is also an active member in the local Orange County and California legal community as a Board of Director for Orange County Trial Lawyers Association (OCTLA) and a Board of Governor of Consumer Attorneys of CA. He is a past Finalist for the prestigious state-wide CAOC Street Fighter of the Year Award in 2013 for a successful trial verdict in Orange County 9-times the amount of the last offer before trial, named a Super Lawyer Rising Star in 2014-2017 (reserved for only the top 2.5% of lawyers) and is a Graduate of Gerry Spence’s Trial Lawyers College.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- Howard University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Loyola Marymount University
- B.A. | Business Management and Marketing
- Seattle University
- Business Management and Marketing
- State Bar of California  # 262944