New York personal injury lawyer since 1979. Established, and operates, PersonalInjuryHotline.com, a free legal consultation website. Mr. DeProspo has handled thousands of personal injury claims of all varieties. He has provided free consultations through his website since 1998, having advised scores of potential clients
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Insurance Claims
- Legal Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- New York Law School
- J.D. (1979)
- St. Lawrence University
- B.A. (1974) | History, English, Philosophy
- Social director for Phi Kap
- Honors: English, Philospphy
- Activities: Freshman Class President Phi Kappa Sigma fraternity
- Top Contibutor
- Personal Injury Hotline
- Personal Injury Hotline.com | Personal Injury Lawyers | 24/7
- Trump’s Answer To Nursing Home Regulations? Get Rid Of The Rules!
31 December 2017
- Some Sobering Statistics … Drunk Driving In New York
29 August 2017
- If Trump Has His Way, You May Lose Right To Sue Nursing Homes
10 August 2017
- Self-Driving Cars Could Reduce Auto Accidents By 90% In United States
1 August 2017
- Top Five Reasons Clients Fire Their Personal Injury Lawyer
22 February 2017
- Now That’s A Lawyer Commercial!
17 February 2017
- I Need To Speak With A Brooklyn Accident Lawyer
13 February 2017
- Trump A Godsend For The Legal Profession
8 February 2017
- My Top Five Law Movies
26 October 2016
- Q. Has statue of limitation on medical bill from 2010 ran out. should have been paid from car accident setlement
- A: You need to locate the file. Perhaps your local bar association can help.
- Q. Do I need to sign a medical release form provided by the ins??
- A: It depends. You have not supplied enough information to properly advise you.
- Q. I have full coverage insurance through prudential. My husband was excluded because he is disabled and not suppose to
- A: Best to consult with a personal injury lawyer in your area who can review your policy.
- Q. The defendants in my case file a motion. Can i obtain a copy of this motion?
- A: If you are being represented, ask your lawyer for a copy.
- Q. My dog bit a woman who trespassed on my property. She took money and signed a letter for compensation. Can she still sue
- A: I'm not sure what a "letter of compensation" is. If she signed a general release, then perhaps not.
- Q. Insuer is trying to say my car is a total loss after they sent me a check to get it fix.can i jeep check and fit car
- A: Your question is hard to understand. How could the insurance company send you a check to fix your car when it's a total loss?
- Q. I have a question for you. I had accident on july.10. It wasn't my fault and he didn't have any insuranc
- A: Even if the driver is uninsured he still is responsible for your damage. You can sue him in small claims court, most likely. If you have the right insurance on your car, you will be able to make a claim with your insurance company. You should contact them.
- Q. My dogs got out and dropped a lady. Can i be sued for her injuries
- A: Yes. If you have homeowner's insurance you should be covered.
- Q. Good day, i was injured in the job when the brakes in my squad car didnt work. Can my wife sue with a different lawyer
- A: It appears you were injured on the job. If yours is only a workers compensation claim (no third-party claim) the answer would be no derivative action of spouse.