John J. Ferry Jr.Law Offices of John J. Ferry, Jr.
- Bankruptcy, Business Law, Consumer Law ...
John J. Ferry, Jr. earned an undergraduate Bachelor of Science degree in Poultry Technology and Management at the Pennsylvania State University in 1986. After working for several years in the poultry industry, he went on to pursue his legal education at the Dickinson School of Law, where he earned a juris doctorate degree in 1995.
Mr. Ferry was admitted to practice before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, and other courts in Pennsylvania, in 1995. He is also admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania and the United States Supreme Court. He concentrates his practice in the areas of family law, general litigation, bankruptcy, criminal law, wills & estates, and real estate law.
Mr. Ferry attends the Palmyra Brethren in Christ Church, where he has served as a Trustee and Board Member. He has also served on the Board of Directors of the Lebanon County 4H. He and his family reside in Lebanon.
In May 2007, Mr. Ferry founded the Law Offices of John J. Ferry, Jr., with offices at 931 Cumberland Street, Lebanon, PA 17042.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
- Small Claims
- 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Law Offices of John J. Ferry, Jr.
- - Current
- Gerber, Ferry & Tanner
- Reilly, Wolfson, Sheffey, Schrum & Lundberg
- Dickinson School of Law