Born and raised in central Indiana, John Hensley has always possessed an overwhelming desire to protect the rights of his fellow Hoosiers. Since 1998, he has devoted his practice to assisting those who have been wrongfully injured. John has built Hensley Legal Group into a law firm based in downtown Indianapolis that works hard toward achieving the best results possible for its clients. Known mainly for his compassion for others, John also possesses a common-sense and efficient approach to the practice of law. He continues to bring experience and integrity to his work.
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
At Hensley Legal Group, we work on a contingency fee basis. That means you won't owe us a single penny unless and until we recover compensation for you.
- Hensley Legal Group
- - Current
- Valparaiso University School of Law
- J.D. (1997)
- Ball State University
- B.S. (1994)
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant Representatives
- Hensley Legal Group's website
- Hensley Legal Group's blog
- Elderly Drivers and Car Accidents: Fighting for a Fair Settlement
22 October 2020
- Nicked Artery During Tonsillectomy: Is It Malpractice?
20 October 2020
- Who is At Fault for a Fire Truck Accident?
16 October 2020