Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- International Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- French: Spoken, Written
- Japanese: Spoken
- Head of Compliance Asia Pacific Division
- Deutsche Bank
- Managed compliance department for 14 Asian countries.
- General Counsel
- Broadlink Communications, Inc.
- Head of in-house legal department to wireless broadband provider.
- Managing Member
- Roko Enterprises, LLC
- Founder of commercial printing business. Business sold in Nov. 1999.
- General Counsel Asia Pacific
- Lehman Brothers
- Responsible for Lehman Brothers Asia Pacific region legal matters.
- Manager, M&A Department
- Banque Indosuez
- Yagi, Fukushima & Yamanouchi
- Adachi, Henderson, Miyatake & Fujita
- Law Clerk
- Pennsylvania Superior Court
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Robert Van der Voort
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- J.D. (1979)
- Activities: Internship with Judge Joseph Weis, Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- University of Paris I (Pantheon-Sorbonne)
- License es Lettres (1974) | History
- Ohio State University - Columbus
- B.A. (1973) | Political Science
- Honors: Phi Sigma Alpha
- Activities: Ohio State Judo Club
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- - Current
- The ARC of Arizona
- Treasurer and Board Member
Contact & Map