John David SaraiBankuptcy, Personal Injury, and Insurance Claim Attorney. FREE CONSULTATIONS.
- Bankruptcy, Personal Injury, Consumer Law ...
Attorney John D. Sarai has obtained countless dollars in settlements and judgments for his personal injury clients that were involved in accidents ranging from car, truck and motorcycle accidents, as well as slip and fall cases and dog bite cases.
He has also discharged millions of dollars through successful business and consumer bankruptcies that have helped his clients eliminate their debts, save their homes and businesses, resulting in clear and bright financial futures.
In addition, John has been an advocate for his clients that have been harassed by their creditors and collection agencies, and has obtained thousands upon thousands of dollars for his clients against those creditors due to their violations of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act and the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act.
Prior to founding Shield Law Group, John was an associate at California’s largest consumer bankruptcy firm. Following that, he co-founded and partnered a law firm specializing in personal injury law, bankruptcy law, and consumer protection law.
John is now the founder and managing attorney of Shield Law Group, where he has brought his large firm skills and experience to a more personal and face-to-face level.
John earned his J.D. Degree from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center. He graduated college with B.S. degree with honors in Business Administration from California State University, Northridge with an emphasis in Business Law and a minor in Political Science. John served as President of the Association of Business Law Students as an undergraduate student and received the Business Law Department’s Scholarship for Excellence award. While in law school, John focused on corporate and securities law. He was also Chair of the Association of Business Law Students, and graduated with honors.
John is a member of the State Bar of California, and admitted to practice in all Federal District Courts of California.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 259125
- 9th Circuit
- California Central, Northern, Southern, and Eastern Federal District Courts
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- California State University - Northridge
- California State Bar  # 259125
- - Current