Before I went to law school, I served on active duty for five years in the United States Navy. During that time, I was forunate enough to travel the world, and meet many different people from every imaginable walk of life. What I learned was that everyone has a story, everyone knows something you don't, and occasionally, everyone needs a little help. After I left the military, I found that I had a natural affinity for the law, and could use that skill to help people through what may be one of the most stressful times in their lives.
As an attorney, I am committed above all else to professionalism and candor. I will return your calls and emails. I will be prepared for court. I will pursue all courses of action necessary to advocate for your position. And I will never mislead you or sugar coat reality, even if the unfiltered truth may not be exactly what you want to hear.
If you have a legal problem and want my help, contact my office today to set up a consultation.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken, Written
- State Bar of Tennessee  # 037018