I have been practicing tax law for the last 15 years. I specialize in reducing and resolving all sizes and manner of tax debts. If you have an IRS wage garnishments and bank levy I can get it released for you. If the IRS has sent you an audit or examination notice I can help ease your mind and make sure you don't pay any more than you should. My practice also includes personal and business income tax preparation for as far back as 10 years. I offer a free consultation and can let you know whether or not your need an attorney and what the cost will be upfront. Flat fee with no surprises. Call now!
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Under the right circumstances I will accept cases on a contingent fee basis.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
The majority of my cases I work under a flat fee agreement. There are no surprises and you will not be constantly getting requests for more retainer deposits.
- University of Colorado Law School
- J.D. (1999) | Law
- Activities: Legal Aid Clinic
- Colorado State University
- B.A. (1996) | History
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Baker University
- Activities: Football Team