An attorney that sits and listens first. Then explains legal options in plain English, answers questions and creates easy to understand examples. Our goal is for clients to feel comfortable and cared for and to fully understand their options. We offer a complete family estate plan that includes a Will or Living Trust (to avoid court) and other related or desired documents all pre-organized in a three ring portfolio for under $2,500.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
My hourly rate is $175. This rate applies to consultations, meetings and legal work that is requested and agreed to by a client. Trusts and estate plans are offered based on a flat fee, from $250 - $2,500., depend on the documents requested.
- Suffolk University Law School
- J.D. (1984) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.A. (1978) | Psychology
- Honors: High Honors Program
- Activities: Fraternity President, Men's Glee Club, Drama, Wrestling Team Manager, Community Service
- State Bar of Massachusetts