I was raised in rural central Wisconsin. I graduated from UW-Superior and Hamline University School of Law. After spending years working at a traditional small firm I opened my solo office in 2013. My goal is to provide clients the value they want - quality legal services at a reasonable and affordable cost.
- Business Law
- Elder Law
- Education Law
- Estate Planning
- Free Consultation
Every initial meeting and consultation is free. My practice is to meet with a client, understand your situation, provide options for you and tell you upfront how much legal help is going to cost.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Nearly all my work is done on a flat fee basis that clients agree to before work begins. I am flexible with my clients and offer payment plans, flat monthly fees for comprehensive work, limited scope arrangements, and more.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Owner / Attorney
- Kirk Law Office, L.L.C.
- - Current
- This is my solo practice.
- Attorney / Shareholder
- Torvinen, Jones, Kirk & Routh
- Hamline University
- J.D. (2006) | Law
- University of Wisconsin - Superior
- B.S. (2001) | Legal Studies
- Rising Star
- Oustanding Young Alumni
- University of WI Superior Alumni Association
- Up and Coming Lawyers
- WI Law Journal
- Wisconsin State Bar # 1048188
- - Current
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- - Current
- Activities: Solo Small Firm and General Practice Section Board of Directors Law Office Management Assistance Program Advisory Committee Local Bar Relations Committee Speaker at Annual Convention, Solo Small Firm Conference, Bar Leaders Conference, Annual Meeting and other training and CLE events Planning committee for WI Solo Small Firm Conference
- Kirk Law Office L.L.C. Superior WI
- WI Liquor Law Changes Just in time for the Fourth of July!
25 June 2019
- 4th Of July Fireworks Law Reminder
1 July 2015
- Supreme Court Rules on Mandatory Reporter Testimony
22 June 2015
- New Resources Available for FREE!!
12 June 2015
- Buying or Selling A Home? Here are a few tips.
11 June 2015
- Non-Compete Agreements Get a Boost From the WI Supreme Court
5 May 2015
- May 1 is Law Day. Learn About the Magna Carta! (It’s 800 yrs old!)
1 May 2015
- Generational Differences Impacting Workplace Design.
27 April 2015
- New Stuff Is Here!
22 April 2015