- Personal Injury, Bankruptcy, Family Law
Jim James, JD Jim was born in St. Louis, Missouri and obtained his Law degree from St. Louis University School of Law in 1987. In law school Jim was a member of the school's regional trial competition team coached by former Missouri Supreme Court Chief Justice, the Honorable Michael Wolff. Jim has tried countless civil jury trials in State and Federal Courts in many counties in Missouri. He has prepared and argued appeals before all three Missouri Courts of Appeal and the Missouri Supreme Court. In 1998 Jim, with his wife and three children, moved to Springfield where he opened and managed the local office of the State's largest civil trial firm. Over the years Jim has represented professionals in many fields including medical, legal, real estate, design and Veterinary medicine. He has tried cases for some of the Country's largest retailers including Wal-Mart, Walgreens and J C Penney. Jim is a Missouri Rule 17 listed mediator with the Missouri Supreme Court, a member of the Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association and the Missouri Bar Association. In his spare time Jim enjoys cooking, entertaining, golf, soccer and hunting. You can hear Jim on Fridays at 5:00 PM on KWTO AM 560 where he hosts "Through the Grapevine," a wine and food related radio show.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
We work on a contingency basis for Personal Injury cases.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Brown and James, PC
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- J.D. (1987)
- JB James Law Firm, PC