- Intellectual Property, Patents, Trademarks
As a Registered Patent Attorney Mr. Sanchelima co-founded the firm in 1977 as one of the first Hispanic Registered Patent Attorney in the United States. He earned his bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering with honors from the University of Florida and his law degree from the University of Miami School of Law. He is admitted to the Florida Bar, the U.S. District Court of the Southern District of Florida, the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, the American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA), the American Bar Association (ABA), the Inter-American Association of Industrial Property (ASIPI), the Cuban-American Bar Association (CABA) and the International Trademark Association (INTA),
- Intellectual Property
- Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
Free consultation with other lawyers or clients referred by other law firms. Old clients have unlimited consultation with pending applications.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Florida State Bar  # 231207
- - Current
- Firm Blog
- Q. My ex-husband has stolen my idea and has filed for a patent what can I do?
- A: You can seek to invalidate the patent application and if you are within the statutory time to file your own you may do so.