We strive to treat our clients like family, to make you feel at home and to know how greatly we respect and appreciate you putting your trust in us during one of the most difficult times of your life.
This is not just a business relationship. If I am your lawyer, I will be there with you every step of the way. I want to help you get through your legal issues and reclaim your life.
Focused on helping women, particularly those in abusive, dangerous, or unhealthy relationships.
Call for a free phone consultation now.
(615) 750 2939
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
I offer a free phone consult to any interested prospective clients, to discuss your case and how I work before setting up an in-person appointment or asking for any commitment.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
My general rate is $275/hour but I also offer a flat rate for contested divorces ($2400 with minor children and $1600 without).
- English: Spoken, Written
- Morris Family Law, PLLC
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Lawyer’s Association for Women, Marion Griffin chapter
- Time for Corporations to Rethink Preemption Strategy
- Portfolio Media (Law360)