Whenever someone asks me about the purpose of my practice, I respond with a simple word: hope. Now, I understand that hope probably isn’t the first word that comes to mind when you think of a lawyer, but for me, hope is involved in all that I do.
To help clients find success, I start by asking every single one of them the simple question, “How can I make life better for you?” I want to identify those issues causing them the most stress. By identifying these issues, I am equipped to understand and serve their specific needs. This is why our firm’s slogan is “Custom Solutions. Happy Clients.”
I start by listening to their story in order to build an honest and empathetic relationship with them. It is only after accomplishing this that we create a custom plan to serve their individual needs. It is not a one-size-fits-all service we provide; building these relationships takes time, commitment, and a genuine understanding of each client’s situation. It is an investment, and it is what makes us different from other attorneys. Most importantly, our methods help us restore our clients’ lives through hard work, encouragement, and hope for the future. From the first day we started our firm, we have been intentional about the legal services and experiences we offer our clients, and we try to exemplify those aspects in everything we do.
Between the technology and resources, the personalities of our hard working team, our honest and genuine methodology, and even our modern architecture and bright decor, we constantly work to ensure that our office exudes the hope we want clients to feel when they come to us for help. Throughout our combined 25 years of experience, our team has discovered that what we do is 60 percent legal guidance and 40 percent life guidance. We are so much more than just a group of lawyers operating a business. We are human beings who genuinely want to help others get their lives back.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
My fee for personal injury cases is 33.33% and workers' compensation typically is 20%.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
No fee unless we win.
- New Mexico
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law - Texas Wesleyan University
- J.D. (2008) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude Top 10% of graduating class
- Baylor University
- B.A. | Finance
- Rising Stars
- Super Lawyers
- Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Roswell, NM
- Client's Choice Award
- Top 40 Under 40
- National Trial Lawyers
- State Bar of New Mexico # 126426
- Chaves County Bar Association
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association
- Lawyers Who Use Macs: Why They Do It and How
- Attorney at Work
- The Injury and Disability Law Center Blog
- Are Your Spouse and Dependent Children Eligible for SSDI Benefits?
10 February 2020
- Five Reasons You Need a Skilled Truck Crash Lawyer in New Mexico
3 February 2020
- Mistakes You Don't Want to Make When You File for VA Disability Benefits
22 January 2020
- How Seeking Treatment Can Strengthen Your Disability Claim
21 January 2020
- Common Disabilities That Can Qualify for Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits
10 January 2020
- Crucial Evidence You Need When Filing a Claim for Compensation After an Auto Collision
1 January 2020
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation for Surviving Spouses and Dependents of Veterans
16 December 2019
- My Doctor Won't Treat Me After a Car Accident - Now What?
12 December 2019
- How Having a VA Presumptive Service Condition Can Help You Obtain Veteran Disability Benefits
15 November 2019