Free Consultation: (630) 712-9264Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jeremy Wang

Jeremy Wang

J. Wang Law, LLC
  • Personal Injury, Criminal Law, White Collar Crime...
  • Illinois
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Jeremy Wang of Wheaton, Illinois, is a successful trial-tested criminal, traffic, and DUI defense lawyer. 630-712-9264. Free 20 minute consultations.DuPage County Attorneys is a division of the Wheaton law firm, J. Wang Law, LLC.

When he first started his legal career, Jeremy often heard complaints due to the lack of attention clients received from attorneys they used in the past. These well established lawyers, although successful, may have been so busy - they did not have the time to give each client the attention they needed. As a young attorney, this is how Mr. Wang built his law practice over the years- one client at a time. Jeremy Wang knows how to value a client and he does his best to get the best possible outcome for each case.

One day coming home from work, Jeremy was side swiped by a young driver who failed to look both ways before crossing an intersection. Over the course of several months and several doctors visits, Jeremy was able to make a partial recovery from his car accident injuries. In any event, this is what led to Mr. Wang to assist others who suffer as well. He knows what it feels like to experience pain and loss due to negligence.

Attorney Jeremy M. Wang, a former felony criminal prosecutor, concentrates his efforts on providing solid criminal defense strategies to achieve superior results for those arrested and criminally charged in DuPage county and surrounding Cook County, Kane County and Will County. Mr. Wang also represents car and truck accident victims and those injured in all personal injury matters throughout northern Illinois. Attorney Jeremy Wang is a solid advocate and is very much involved in the local community. Primary Areas served: Wheaton Rolling Meadows St. Charles Downers Grove Maywood Bolingbrook Bridgeview Joliet Attorney.

Practice Areas
  • Personal Injury
  • Criminal Law
  • White Collar Crime
  • Traffic Tickets
  • DUI & DWI
  • Domestic Violence
  • Juvenile Law
  • Real Estate Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
  • Chinese: Spoken, Written
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Managing Attorney
J. Wang Law, LLC
- Current
Southern Illinois University - Carbondale
J.D. (2010) | LAW
University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
B.S. (1996) | Psychology
AV Preeminent Rated
Rising Star
Client's Choice
AV Preeminent Rated
Top Contributor
Top Lawyers
Chicago Magazine
Top 100 DUI Attorneys State of Illinois
The National Advocacy for DUI Defense, LLC
Top Contributor
Award Given for Answering Law Related Questions
Professional Associations
State Bar of Illinois # 6305137
Websites & Blogs
Illinois Defense Attorney
Legal Answers
42 Questions Answered

Q. Can i get a ticket off my record that was listed wrong?
A: It appears you missed Court. The judge entered a judgment against you not being present in Court. There may have been clerical error by way of information on the ticket or how it was entered into the Court Clerks system. You went back to Court to try to clear the ticket. However, It is not clear what the judge exactly did by way how you described it. Contact the Court Clerks office - you may have to ask them to explain what the judge did with your case. Good Luck.
Q. Have $2,600 ticket for driving without insurance and then missing court, is there a way to get fine price decreased?
A: Yes. Hiring an attorney will absolutely help to lower your fines and fees. The sooner the better.
Q. Can they stack expired sticker tickets before the 1st one is even paid?
A: Yes - law enforcement can stack the tickets until you are valid to drive.
Q. Will I need the money for a traffic ticket (speeding) when I go to court, or can I pay it afterwards?
A: If you show up to Court and the Court finds you guilty - the Court will give you a certain amount of time to pay your fines and fees. If you can not pay off what you owe - just come back on your return and ask the Court for more time to pay.
Q. Under what situations could a traffic ticket potentially get dismissed?
A: There are way too many ways to potentially get a traffic ticket dismissed. You maybe better served calling a local traffic attorney and explaining your unique situation in private.
Q. My court date for a suspended license is on December 14. 1500 fee. Do I have to pay this fee before December 14?
A: No. That is the bond amount you owe if you fail to show up to Court. You are facing at minimum a criminal Class A misdemeanor. Class A misdemeanors carry a maximum penalty of 364 days in the county jail and fines up to 2500. You will need an attorney.
Q. Can you send one to Traffic court Indianapolis for you if you have to go to court in another state on the same day
A: If you are referring to the “one” as an attorney licensed in Indiana. Then the answer is “yes”.
Q. How do I know when my court supervision is expired? Do I get a notice?
A: Call the Court Clerks Office in the county where you got your ticket. They will be able to give you the information over the phone.
Q. I received a ticket in 2000 that I paid but the county has hired a collections agency to come after me for the ticket.
A: 1) Call the county clerk and explain what happened - most likely the burden is on you to prove you did pay. Or; 2) Call the collections agency and work out a written payment agreement.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
J. Wang Law - Cook County Satellite Office
3701 Algonquin Road
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Jeremy Wang Law & Associates, LLC
610 E. Roosevelt Road
Suite 200
Wheaton, IL 60187
Telephone: (630) 712-9264
Fax: (630) 480-0692
J. Wang Law - Will County Satellite Office
2660 S Cherry Hill Road
Joliet, IL 60433