Attorney Jeremy M. Carroll joined Carney Law Firm in 2017. He has dedicated his professional career to fighting for the rights of those who have been injured due to the negligence of others. Before joining the Carney Law Firm, Attorney Carroll gained valuable experience representing victims and their families for injuries resulting from construction site accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and motor vehicle collisions. Attorney Carroll has settled, mediated, and arbitrated many cases with successful results, as well as working on several cases resolving in substantial six-figure settlements for his clients
Prior to focusing on civil litigation matters, Attorney Carroll was a trial attorney for the Committee for Public Counsel Services, advocating for the rights of indigent clients accused of criminal matters in the Brockton District and Superior Courts.
While at Suffolk University Law School, Attorney Carroll began representing indigent clients as a Supreme Judicial Court, certified student attorney for the Suffolk Defenders Clinical Program. He also served as an intern at the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office, and successfully argued an appellate brief before the Massachusetts Court of Appeals. While at Suffolk Law, he co-founded and served as President of the Trial Advocates Club. Attorney Carroll received his bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Amherst College, where he also played football.
Attorney Carroll also volunteers for the Human Rights Committee for Brockton Area Multi-Services, Inc. (BAMSI), and with the Big Brothers Big Sisters Program of Massachusetts.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Carney Law Firm
- - Current
- Kenney & Conley, P.C.
- Committee for Public Counsel Services
- Amherst College
- B.A. | Political Science
- Suffolk University Law School
- J.D. (2011)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Jeremy M. Carroll's Website Profile
- Carney Law Firm Website
- Boston Workers Compensation Lawyer Blog
- Carney Law Firm’s Jeremy Carroll and Brendan Carney win $684,500.00 jury verdict in Middlesex County Construction Site Injury Trial
29 July 2019
- Massachusetts Workers’ Compensation -Do’s and Don’ts for Injured Workers
11 February 2019
- Workers killed when trench at home renovation collapses, floods
3 January 2019
- Why the Reggie Bush Verdict Will Improve Working Conditions for All Pro Athletes
13 June 2018
- Can my Attorney Force the Insurance Company to Settle my Massachusetts Workers’ Compensation Claim?
8 March 2018
- How Do I Know If I Have a Massachusetts Personal Injury Case?
22 February 2018
- Governor Baker’s Opioid Bill contains Provision affecting Workers’ Compensation benefits
30 January 2018
- Getting Your Medical Treatment Paid Through Massachusetts Workers’ Compensation
29 June 2017
- AM I ALLOWED TO “SUE” IF I AM INJURED AT WORK?
15 May 2017