If we haven’t officially met, my name is Jeremy Hugus. I am a Wyoming native and became a lawyer because I am passionate about making life seriously better for real people. Real people who have been seriously injured by negligent corporations and careless people.
Real people whose sacred constitutional rights have been violated by the government. I focus 100% of my practice on personal injury and criminal defense litigation.
This includes oil and gas accidents; trucking, train, and auto accidents; wrongful death; medical malpractice and nursing home abuse, product liability, and workers’ compensation, as well as DWUIs, drug charges, and all other felonies and misdemeanors.
I also work pro bono with Equal Justice Wyoming and volunteer with several local non-profits.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Colorado Supreme Court
- ID Number: 40942
- Wyoming State Bar
- ID Number: 7-4630
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- Loyola University Chicago
- M.S. | Bioethics & Health Law Policy
- Northwest Nazarene College
- B.S. | Biology & Chemistry
- Wyoming State Bar  # 7-4630
- Trial Lawyer's College
- Platte River Injury Law - Personal injury and accident attorney
- Information – Cowboy Country Criminal Defense
- How to Choose an Affordable Wyoming Criminal Defense Attorney
30 November 2020
- What to Do When You are Arrested in Wyoming
20 November 2020
- When Do Theft Crimes Become a Felony in Wyoming?
20 October 2020
- Blog – Platte River Injury Law
- Who Gets the Money In a Wyoming Wrongful Death Settlement?
20 December 2020
- Who Is at Fault for a Car Accident While Changing Lanes in Wyoming?
10 December 2020
- Questions to Ask Your Wyoming Personal Injury Attorney
20 November 2020