Jeremy Rosenthal has tried over 100 jury cases since graduating from SMU Law School in 2000 ranging from criminal defense, criminal prosecution and civil litigation.
Mr. Rosenthal is a founding partner of Rosenthal & Wadas, PLLC and was previously a partner in the McKinney law firm Nolte, Drain & Rosenthal, PLLC. He served as an Assistant District Attorney in Collin County as the chief prosecutor for County Court at Law No. 2 during his tenure.
Mr. Rosenthal lectures for Continuing Education accredited by the State Bar on the topic of handling criminal emergencies, and his blog articles have been featured by the State Bar of Texas on numerous occasions.
- Criminal Law
- Attorney Writ Bonds
- Car Accidents
- Drug Offenses
- Federal Criminal Defense
- Rosenthal & Wadas, PLLC
- - Current
- Nolte, Drain & Rosenthal, PLLC
- Southern Methodist University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- National College for DUI Defense
- National Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- Texas State Bar # 24029807
- - Current
- What Crimes are Enhanced During a State of Disaster
3 April 2020
- What Happens If I Violate the Shelter-in-Place Order
27 March 2020
- What Happens After My Case is Filed in Court?
16 December 2019
- How Long Will it Take for My Case to Get Filed in Court?
10 December 2019
- How Do I Get My Child Out of Juvenile Detention?
2 December 2019
- Rosenthal & Wadas Voted Best Law Firm in McKinney
24 October 2019
- Texas Super Lawyers Selects Three Rosenthal & Wadas Attorneys
13 September 2019
- What You Need to Know About SCRAM Devices
24 April 2019
- Intoxication Manslaughter Charges in Collin County
10 April 2019