Attorney Jeremy Claridge has been active in continuous law practice since 2008. He is an experienced lawyer you want on your side. Nothing gives him greater satisfaction that seeing you have a good resolution to your case.
Native to Arizona, Mr. Claridge, his wife, and children, call Yuma, AZ home. He is actively involved in the community and desires to make things better for all people.
Please contact the Law Office of Jeremy Claridge at 928-328-1300 for help with Bankruptcies, tax lien foreclosures, evictions (both forcible and special detainers), civil matters, criminal defense, special actions and appeals, guardianships and conservatorships, business formations, and other litigation needs.
If we are unable to help you, our office staff will refer you to someone who can help.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
Credit Cards Accepted
No additional charge.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Free Bankruptcy Consultations
- State Bar of Arizona
- ID Number: 026216
- Spanish: Spoken
- Washburn University School of Law
- J.D. (2008) | Law
- Activities: Vice President of the Federalist Society.
- State Bar of Arizona  # 026216