I was born in Clarksville, Tennessee, and grew up in Owens Cross Roads, Alabama. I graduated from the University of Alabama School of Law, where I was a member of the National ATLA Trial Team and the National Civil Trial Competition Team. I also received the George Peach Taylor Award for Trial Advocacy and the American Judicature Society Award.
I have served as the Chair of the Emerging Leaders for the Alabama Association for Justice and President of the Huntsville Young Lawyers. I currently serve as the Membership Chair of my local bar association. I have been chosen as a Super Lawyers Rising Star, Top 40 under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers and the Society of Legal Advocates. I have received the AVVO.com rating of Superb with a score of 10.0 out of 10.0. I have been rated AV Preeminent by Martindale Hubbell. It is wonderful to be recognized by your peers and these types of accolades make you feel good, but I am most proud of the work that our firm is able to do for our clients. Getting a satisfactory result for a deserving client is always more meaningful than any award you could receive.
I love practicing law. I enjoy meeting new clients and having a real impact in their lives. I strongly believe in the jury system and have chosen a career where I get the opportunity to help those injured by the negligence and wrongful conduct of individuals, large corporations, and insurance companies. It is truly a privilege to get to represent people that need my help.
When I am not working, I enjoy spending most of my time with my family. I also enjoy hunting, being on the water, playing guitar, and playing tennis. I was recently elected President of the Board of Directors of United Cerebral Palsy of Huntsville. I believe in serving our community and giving back. I am proud that our firm’s annual toy drive has gathered toys and donation for hundreds of underprivileged children in North Alabama. We look forward to making that number thousands in years to come.
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Free Consultation
Free consultations for personal injury and auto accident cases. We can come to you if you cannot come to us.
- Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards accepted.
- Contingent Fees
- University of Alabama School of Law
- Honors: George Peach Taylor Award for Trial Advocacy; American Judicature Society Award for Trial Advocacy; Best Paper, Personal Income Tax, Spring 2002; Claude Harris Endowed Scholarship
- Activities: National ATLA Trial Team Member, Spring 2004; Lonestar Classic Trial Team Member, Fall 2003; National ATLA Trial Team, 2003; Quarterfinalists ATLA Trial Team, 2003; Regional Champions Public Interest Institute Board Member; National Civil Trial Competition Team, Fall 2002; Future Trial Lawyers of America, President; ATLA Annual Conference Attendee, Summer 2003; ATLA Partner in Advocacy Representative University of Alabama ATLA Chapter, Founder/Member; Student Farrah Law Society, Member; Christian Legal Society, Member; Student Government Association Graduate Assistant; Kingston, Jamaica Community Outreach Project, Student Advisor
- Commerce and Business Administration, University of Alabama
- Major: Finance
- Honors: Graduated cum laude; Dean's List Fall 1998-Spring 2001; Outstanding Finance Student Award; National Collegiate Student Governance Award; Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honor Society; Who’s Who Among American College and University Students; Outstanding Student Government Association Senate Chair Award; Recipient of multiple academic scholarships
- Activities: Chair-Student Government Association Public Safety Committee; Two-Term Student Government Association Senator Chair-Senate Rules Committee; Resident Advisor; Freshman Forum
- Alabama State Bar
- Alabama Association for Justice
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- - Current
- Alabama Family Law Section
- Executive Board