JENNIFER FERRO is an associate with WACHLER & ASSOCIATES, P.C. She graduated with Distinction from the University of Michigan in 2004. Ms. Ferro graduated Cum Laude from Wayne State University Law School in 2008 and was nominated to the Order of the Coif. While in law school, Ms. Ferro was also a senior member of the Moot Court program.
Ms. Ferro practices in all areas of healthcare law and devotes a substantial portion of her practice to representing providers in the Medicare and other third party payor audit appeals process.
Ms. Ferro is a member of the American Bar Association and the Michigan Bar Association.
- Health Care Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Wachler & Associates, P.C.
- Practices in all areas of health care law with a substantial portion devoted to representing providers in the Medicare and other third-party payor audit appeals processes.
- Law Clerk
- City of Dearborn Corporation Counsel
- Drafted pleadings, prepared discovery requests.
- Wayne State University Law School
- J.D. | Health Care Law
- Honors: Graduated Cum Laude and nominated to the Order of the Coif
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- Honors: Graduated with Distinction
- Michigan State Bar
- The Medicaid Integrity Program: A new risk area for providers
- Michigan Medical Law Report