Free Consultation: (727) 461-7474Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jeffrey Peters ColemanColeman Law Firm
- Securities Law, Estate Planning, Personal Injury ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I grew up in a large NAVY family. My father flew out of Tampa's MacDill Air Force Base in the sixties and I fell in love with the Tampa Bay community. After law school I came back to Florida to pursue my legal career with a passion for helping out individuals and families. I really enjoy the waterfront lifestyle here (when I can find the time to do so). I have a strong and long serving staff that makes client communication a top priority. My greatest joy is to work alongside my clients to help them plan for the future or recover from wrongdoing by trusted financial professionals.
- Securities Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Italian: Spoken
- Spanish: Spoken
- Coleman Law Firm
- - Current
- Focusing more and more through the years of Estate Planning and Administration as well as Securities Litigation.
- Bonner Hogasn and Coleman
- General practice of law.
- William & Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law
- J.D. (1985)
- Davidson College
- B.S. (1981) | Psychology
- 10.00 Superb Rating, 2010- Present
- Tampa Bay's Top Lawyers, 2009 - 2010
- Tampa Bay Magazine
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating, 2004 - 2010
- Regional Finalist, 1985
- Jessup International Moot Court
- Bob Hope Nationwide Talent Search
- Eagle Scout with two Palms, 1974
- Eagle Scouts
- Florida State Bar  # 503614
- - Current
Articles & Publications
- Can an Investment Become a Theft for Tax Purposes?
- The Florida Bar Journal
- Seminar Speaker
- "The Asset Protection Group"
- Building lines of defense to protect assets domestic and offshore.
- General Public Speaking, "Spotting Those Bad Apples"
- How to spot investment fraud and abuse and what remedies are available to protect the investor.
- "Physicians Offshore" Seminar Speaker
- Offshore Asset Protection Trust.
- How to protect wealth from creditors, and introduced principals of offshore money management.
- Securities Litigation Seminar Speaker
- Practicing Law Institute
- Circuit Court Mediator
- Florida Courts
- National Association of Securities Dealers, Washington, DC
Contact & Map