Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Estate Planning
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Portuguese: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- J.D. (2009) | Law
- University of Utah
- B.S. (2005) | Political Science, Sociology and Spanish
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Snow College
- A.A. (2002) | General Education
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Utah State Bar  # 12462
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
17 Questions Answered
- Q. Can my ex ever try to take my gifted car for any alimony payments I missed in the past?
- A: The answer is she could try but several states have medical exemptions that would allow you to keep the vehicle. I do not know what the laws are for Florida but typically they would have to take the car, sell it at auction and then disperse the proceeds. If the car isn't worth much then the cost of repossession and selling it at auction probably would be cost effective.
- Q. Can I fight over a dog that I bought for a breeding dog and I found out that the dog can not breed
- A: Yes on the face of this it would appear you have a claim for bad faith, breach of contract and lack of fair dealing.
- Q. Can my judge court order me not to see my husband
- A: Short answer is yes. It really depends on the circumstances and what is going on with both parties. A judge may be stating that it is in the best interest of your husband to not have you in his presence due to drug matters. It is really hard to say more without additional facts.
Contact & Map