Javier Ruiz is an attorney litigating in the areas of personal injury and workers' compensation. He specializes in Longshore and Defense Base Act cases for the injured. Mr. Ruiz works to help injured individuals through difficult and trying times by providing aggressive litigation and advice essential to obtaining benefits for them and settlements. Mr. Ruiz represents only the injured individual.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. Ruiz worked extensively in the Court system for both Circuit Civil Judges and 3rd DCA judges. He gained a knowledge of case law research and legal writing while working these jobs. He also came to understand juries, and what judges expect of attorneys.
Mr. Ruiz is a native of Miami, Florida. He is fluent in Spanish. Mr. Ruiz holds degrees in Finance and Economics and he graduated from Florida International University School of Law.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
Contact us for a free consultation
- Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates, P.A.
- - Current
- Florida International University College of Law
- The Florida Bar
- Dade County Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Javier Ruiz Website Profile
- Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates, P.A. Website
- Florida Injury Attorneys Blog
- Covid During An Injury Claim? Get Help Now
29 November 2020
- How to File a DBA Claim
19 November 2020
- HEART ATTACKS AND CARDIOVASCULAR CLAIMS UNDER THE DEFENSE BASE ACT
30 September 2020