Javier Ruiz is an attorney litigating in the areas of personal injury and workers' compensation. He specializes in Longshore and Defense Base Act cases for the injured. Mr. Ruiz works to help injured individuals through difficult and trying times by providing aggressive litigation and advice essential to obtaining benefits for them and settlements. Mr. Ruiz represents only the injured individual.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. Ruiz worked extensively in the Court system for both Circuit Civil Judges and 3rd DCA judges. He gained a knowledge of case law research and legal writing while working these jobs. He also came to understand juries, and what judges expect of attorneys.
Mr. Ruiz is a native of Miami, Florida. He is fluent in Spanish. Mr. Ruiz holds degrees in Finance and Economics and he graduated from Florida International University School of Law.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
Contact us for a free consultation
- Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates, P.A.
- - Current
- Florida International University College of Law
- The Florida Bar
- Dade County Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Javier Ruiz Website Profile
- Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates, P.A. Website
- Florida Injury Attorneys Blog
- Third party lien calculations differ in paying Federal vs State Workers’ Compensation Liens
14 January 2021
- Sue the Last Responsible Employer
16 December 2020
- Statute of Limitations Under the Defense Base Act
8 December 2020