Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- DUI & DWI
Additional Practice Area
30 minutes free at my discretion
Contingent fees are only available for plaintiff's personal injury cases at my discretion.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Colorado Supreme Court
- ID Number: 27843
- 10th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Written
- Board Member
- Colorado NORML
- I have been on this board and a member of the national organization for many years. We represent the individual's interests in marijuana law.
- Board Member
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- - Current
- We run the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar, a non-profit that educates the criminal defense lawyers of Colorado, lobbies for fair criminal law and attempts to counter the extremely powerful District Attorneys' Council.
- Trial Lawyers' College
- - Current
- I help to teach the Trial Lawyers' College method across the nation with some of the best lawyers anywhere to some of the best lawyers anywhere. We do not teach prosecutors, corporate lawyers or anyone that represents government or corporate interests over the individual citizens of this great nation. For more information - https://www.triallawyerscollege.org/
- Colorado Public Defender
- I am quite proud that I was a public defender. I miss it. One day, I might go back.
- Witch's Rock Surf Camp
- Surfer (2018) | Surfing
- I will get barreled - I will.
- Honors: I can surf.
- Activities: Paddle, paddle, paddle.
- The Trial Lawyers College
- other (2010) | Law
- Honors: While I graduated Gerry Spence's Trial Lawyers' College in 2010, I have returned for "graduate" programs since. I was recently named to the Faculty at https://www.triallawyerscollege.org/ and teach other trial lawyers regularly.
- Activities: We teach/learn how to discover and tell the true story of your case. It works.
- Georgetown University Law Center
- J.D. (1996) | Law
- Activities: Juvenile Justice Clinic
- Louisiana State University - Baton Rouge
- B.A. (1992) | Literature
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa Honors Society Sophomore Honors Distinction
- Activities: I worked 40+ hours a week to put myself through college. I earned a full tuition scholarship to LSU. I paid for the rest myself.
- Louisiana School for Math, Science and the Arts - Natchitoches
- Diploma (1989)
- State Bar of Colorado  # 27843
Contact & Map