Jason began his legal career after his first year of law school at the
United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, serving as a judicial intern to U.S. Magistrate Judge Felix Recio, where Jason assisted with legal research and writing for both the civil and criminal dockets.
After law school, Jason served as a contracts manager and subsequently as in-house counsel for the largest student housing owner, manager, and developer in the U.S., negotiating hundreds of agreements and supporting various corporate departments. Jason then served as corporate counsel to one of the largest private providers of Internet and video services to off-campus student housing communities in the U.S.
Jason now focuses his practice on real estate, multifamily telecommunications, and business transactions and compliance.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24099570
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Texas - Austin
- J.D. (2013) | Law
- University of Texas - Brownsville
- B.A. (2010) | Government
- State Bar of Texas  # 24099570
- Rios Law - Brownsville, Harlingen, McAllen TX Attorney